¨ A QUOI BOM DIRE..

Seventeen years ago
Somenthung that sounded lize Good-bye;
And everybody thinks that you are dead,
But I.

So I, as I grow stiff and cold
To this and that say Good-bye too;
And everybody sees that I am old
But you.

And one fine morning in a sunny lane
Some boy and girl will meet and kiss and swear
That nobody can love their way again
While over there
You will have smiled, I shall have tossed your hair.



_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _




A QUOI BOM DIRE


Dezessete anos faz,
você disse alguma coisa
que soou como um Adeus;
e todos pensam que você está morto
- menos eu.


À medida que a tudo
ressurjo dura e fria,
Adeus também quer dizer;
e todos vêem que estou velha.
- menos você.


e se uma bela manhã numa vereda ensolarada (mudei
a pontuação)
dois jovens se encontrarem, e beijando-se jurarem
que jamais algúem amou com tal desvelo,
enquanto aí você irá sorrir,
estarei aqui afagando seu cabelo.